Research (Peer Reviewed)
- US, Gonzaga University, 2012: Case study of Davis Symbol Mastery with a fourth grade boy.
- Iran, University of Isfahan, 2012: Controlled study of 20 randomly selected dyslexic boys. (2 Reports)
- Malaysia, University of Malaysia, 2011: Case study of 3 secondary-level dyslexic students.
- Iran, Tehran, 2010: Report of impact of Davis-based treatment with 16 randomly selected dyslexic adults.
- Malaysia, University of Malaysia, 2010: Case study of 9 year old dyslexic child.
- South Africa, Free State University, 2009: Comparison of 18 intermediate students with matched controls.
- Iran, Alzahra University, 2005: Comparison of 2 randomly selected fourth graders with matched controls.
- Italy, University of Padova, 2003: Comparison of efficacy between treatments for reading in dyslexics.
- US, Gonzaga University, 2001: Comparison of 86 primary students with matched control.
“After completing the Davis Dyslexia Reading Program and the follow-up triggers words with my mom, my reading skills have jumped up three grade levels. I am fine now and read for fun. I have just completed part three of the Lord of the Rings trilogy.” (Christopher, 13)
“After the Davis Dyslexia Program, I am now able to read abstract manuals without swearing and having a meltdown.” (Peter, 67)
“After several years of trying one method or another to address my daughter’s dyslexia, the Davis Dyslexia Program is finally making the connections, necessary for her to be able to read.” (Phoebe’s (13) father)
“The Davis Dyslexia Program was challenging and helpful in most parts of my life. It is much more than just a reading correction program.” (Huey, 38)
“The Davis Dyslexia Math Program has enabled my son to finally understand math! He is really enjoying math at last! What a relief for the family.” (Christopher’s mom)