- Abigail Marshall (DDAI), 2018 The Evidence Base of Davis methods
- Jane Severinsen, 2018 Davis Learning Strategies in New Zealand Schools Action Research Inquiry 2018
- Abigail Marshall (DDAI), 2017 New Research Confirms that Dyslexics Read Better with Right Brain Strategies
- Marshall, A., Smith, L., & Borger-Smith, S. 2009 Davis Program Average Reading Gains (360 client study)
- US, Gonzaga University, 2012: Case study of Davis Symbol Mastery with a fourth grade boy.
- Iran, University of Isfahan, 2012: Controlled study of 20 randomly selected dyslexic boys. (2 Reports)
- Malaysia, University of Malaysia, 2011: Case study of 3 secondary-level dyslexic students.
- Iran, Tehran, 2010: Report of impact of Davis-based treatment with 16 randomly selected dyslexic adults.
- Malaysia, University of Malaysia, 2010: Case study of 9 year old dyslexic child.
- South Africa, Free State University, 2009: Comparison of 18 intermediate students with matched controls.
- Iran, Alzahra University, 2005: Comparison of 2 randomly selected fourth graders with matched controls.
- Italy, University of Padova, 2003: Comparison of efficacy between treatments for reading in dyslexics.
- US, Gonzaga University, 2001: Comparison of 86 primary students with matched control.
“Things are going very well here! Krysta is doing well in Grade 6. She is blossoming and loves reading. (Mom of Krysta, age 12)
“After the Davis Dyslexia Program, I am now able to read abstract manuals without swearing and having a meltdown.” (Peter, 67)
“Charlie made honors in his school. The Davis Program really works. His grade in English was 100%. We are planning on signing him up for the Davis Math Program before Christmas. (Mother of Charlie, age 14)
“The Davis Dyslexia Program was challenging and helpful in most parts of my life. It is much more than just a reading correction program.” (Huey, 38)
“Paige loves reading now and often spends her spare time engrossed in books thanks to the Davis Method!” (Mother of Paige, age 13)
“Our daughter has had a consistently challenging school experience from pre-K to 3rd grade in reading and math. After trying six different interventions, we finally found the Davis Method. We saw encouraging progress the first week! Her reading level jumped very quickly after the program. Seeing her self esteem come back was a major relief. We are all so relieved to have found a method which fits to our daughter and which is pleasurable, works with her way of thinking and has quick results. It is truly transformational!” (Mother of Isa. age 10)